Custom Order Process
The Process for custom stationery, cards, announcements and stickers/label orders:
For custom designs:
There's a non refundable $35 design fee which includes, consultation, three custom design choices and three revisions. This fee doesn't apply if you choose to have no changes or text added. Extra revisions will be charged $25 for three revisions. My MiMi Pie owns all rights to custom designs.
- Review the samples that are on the Web site. Make note of samples you like.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, below, before the next step.
- Complete the custom order form. Answer all questions that apply.
- We'll contact you for a consultation within 24 to 48 hours after we receive your request.
- Three samples will be sent via e-mail allowing three revisions.
- Once all revisions are made and you've given approval for your sample, a deposit of half the total amount for the item is required.
- An invoice will be sent via PayPal for your deposit, which is half the total amount. No work will begin until we receive your deposit.
- Depending on the complexity of the card (i.e. revisions, approval of samples, supplies), completion of cards can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks.
- When your order is complete and ready for shipment, you'll receive an invoice for your balance to be paid via PayPal.
- Once your balance is paid in full, we'll ship your order.
Terms and Conditions:
· Any project needing to be delivered within 10 business days will require a $20 rush delivery fee.
· Revisions: We allow up to three revisions. Once you approve a sample after we've completed the revisions, there are no more revisions, unless it's through fault of our own. A fee of $25 must be paid for an additional three revisions.
· Half the total amount is due before we start printing and assembling your project. The remaining balance must be paid before shipment; both will be billed to you via Paypal.
· Once the non refundable deposit is paid, the number of cards, stationary, wrappers etc. ordered can not be decreased.
- Greeting cards are priced as seen.
- Custom cards and invitations are priced as seen; however, if a card requires a different style paper or embellishment, it may slightly increase the price. Once we've consulted and we've designed samples, prices will be quoted to you.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.